Author Topic: Can you give me some career advice? I'm very trouble? thank you  (Read 2717 times)

Offline zhj

Can you give me some career advice? I'm very trouble? thank you
« on: September 17, 2014, 12:17:01 AM »
Can you give me some career advice? I'm very trouble? thank you!

« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 12:38:14 AM by zhj »

Offline James Williams

Re: Can you give me some career advice? I'm very trouble? thank you
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 06:45:01 AM »
Moon in the 10th House..."This is the 'take-charge' Moon position.  Ideally, the individual must head up the show, be the leader.  Authority comes from the emphasis of individuality" (Noel Tyl).
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 07:55:43 AM »
     What is your education...how much school have you finished?....what special courses did you take in school?....what jobs have you had?     How old are you?  These are all important in giving you future advice....please supply this information.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 01:45:15 PM »
...additionally, the vocational need to administrate, to manage, to direct, to organize... :)
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 02:11:56 PM »
...as delineated in the first paragraph on page 54 of Noel's Vocations book... ;)

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 06:24:01 PM »
Hello.  Intense vocational profile.  Hope you are not really "in trouble".

Your chart suggests financial investments, building security through what is valuable, such as art….or (are you still in China?)…such as Chinese antiquities.  I think you need to talk and teach about these things, and you wouldn't be happy otherwise.

Saturn at MC in own sign; conjunct by Uranus ruling 12th - hidden resources.  Both at AP - finding special items from the past that are lost.

Jupiter oriental to Sun in Taurus in 2nd house - love of beautiful items and knowledge of them.

Venus opposite MC in Gemini - love of beauty and relating information.  Also squarish to Moon Nodes, adding a special need to do this.

Perhaps museum curator? 

-Barbara Ybarra

Offline zhj

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 12:10:33 AM »
I introduce myself first, I hope you know more about me.
I am 26 years old this year, the university four years study graphic design major, after graduation to work in Beijing, China.
My first job was in 2012, in advertising company do book design, working for nearly 3 years, I don't like to draw, don't like the plane design as my future career.
Now I would like to change my job.
I don't know how to change my job.
Hope to get everybody's help.
thank you?

Offline zhj

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2014, 03:10:01 AM »
I introduce myself first, I hope you know more about me.
I am 26 years old this year, the university four years study graphic design major, after graduation to work in Beijing, China.
My first job was in 2012, in advertising company do book design, working for nearly 3 years, I don't like to draw, don't like the plane design as my future career.
Now I would like to change my job.
I don't know how to change my job.
Hope to get everybody's help.
thank you?

Hello.  Intense vocational profile.  Hope you are not really "in trouble".

Your chart suggests financial investments, building security through what is valuable, such as art….or (are you still in China?)…such as Chinese antiquities.  I think you need to talk and teach about these things, and you wouldn't be happy otherwise.

Saturn at MC in own sign; conjunct by Uranus ruling 12th - hidden resources.  Both at AP - finding special items from the past that are lost.

Jupiter oriental to Sun in Taurus in 2nd house - love of beautiful items and knowledge of them.

Venus opposite MC in Gemini - love of beauty and relating information.  Also squarish to Moon Nodes, adding a special need to do this.

Perhaps museum curator? 

-Barbara Ybarra

Offline James Williams

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2014, 06:27:28 AM »
...also as delineated on page 15 of Noel's aforementioned book...in the section underneath the gray box ;)