Author Topic: Progressed geometry/Pure progressions/standalone progressed chart  (Read 610 times)

Offline adol33

Hi all,

I've spoken about the 'progressed geometry' chart for ages, I've heard one astrologer refer to it as the 'standalone' progressed chart.

I usually put up this chart for every single person I check out (dozens a month), and can say with confidence that this chart is not only highly relevant, it also gives much information that is not available by looking at the progressions and solar arcs alone.

I was pleased this week to see that a well-known website supports this opinion: https://magihelena.com/magi-astrology-lesson-natalizations/

Helena refers to it as the 'pure progressions' chart.

regards,
Adrian

p.s. good week for one of my users, Grace, she won on both lucky days on the slot machines, $18,000 and $45,000 (luckydays.tv/GraceJul2019.jpg)

Note: Sorry, I just found out that Grace lives in Australia, so she won approximately $42,000 USD in total. Image has been updated.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 09:51:46 AM by adol33 »

Offline Halina

Re: Progressed geometry/Pure progressions/standalone progressed chart
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 07:31:59 AM »
     Hi Adol33, what is the address of your site?  Thanx

Offline Stacy

Re: Progressed geometry/Pure progressions/standalone progressed chart
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 07:38:27 AM »
Hi Adol33:

I knew a very good astrologer in Colorado who did not care for progressed charts as he felt they are not actual points in space like natal charts, and so irrelevant.

Small world !  I knew Allen E from my time at The Rosicrucian Fellowship back in 2004. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Stacy
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 08:18:29 AM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.