Author Topic: Should I pay this bill?  (Read 2168 times)

Offline Stacy

Should I pay this bill?
« on: August 01, 2019, 04:58:21 PM »
Won't go into the whole issue but have a bill in dispute.

That would seem to be an 8th house matter (collections) and with Mars cj me--the quesited it appears I should fight it.

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline pdw

Re: Should I pay this bill?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 11:51:43 AM »
Hi Stacy, some quick thoughts from an inexperienced novice…

Isn’t the querent (you) represented by the Ascendant (in Capricorn here)?

And isn’t the chart’s reference to the subject of the horary called the quesited, here the disputed bill/debt suggested by the Leo 8th House containing Moon-Mars. 

However, here the rulers of the querent and quesited (Sun and Saturn) don’t contact each other – is this significant in terms of an outcome or lack of one? 

Framing your question with a ‘should’ is so Capricorn. :) But it doesn’t address whether or not you would win the dispute if you choose to fight it…maybe that’s a different question.

Offline Stacy

Re: Should I pay this bill?
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 02:24:53 PM »
Hi pdw--

from 1 novice to another;)... but you seem to have a better handle on the subject (horary).

I thought querent and quesited were terms for same thing, so perhaps I confused matters.
And, when the 2 planets don't contact one another I am unsure if that means it's too soon (though that is more of an ASC degree issue) or if it's an unfulfilling outcome perhaps ?

Clearly I need to do more research into the basics, at least.
Your questions certainly have me thinking. Thanks !

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.